Banyuwangi tour package – Indonesia train now is clean and neat compare in the past is a mess like over load, dirty, and many scammers, But today all that things is gone travelling by train now is very comfortable as well as punctual with cheaper price.
With the train you can travel all around Java island which is connecting all big cities also small cities in Java like Jakarta to Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta to Surabaya, Surabaya to Banyuwangi and many more.
without exception visit one of wonderfull volcano in Java or Indonesia Ijen Crater. Ijen crater located in Banyuwangi ( nearest city to Bali ), Banyuwangi has two train station Karangasem ( station city center ) then Banyuwangi Baru ( close to Ketapang harbour). to visit Banyuwangi you can use train from malang, Probolinggo, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, and here is the detail :
- Tawang alun ( train name ) Departure from malang 16.05 arriving in Banyuwangi 23.50 ( 8 hours) price Rp. 62.000 ( economy class ).
- Mutiara timur siang ( train name ) Departure from Gubeng ( Surabaya ) 09.00 arriving in Banyuwangi 15.20 ( 7 hours ) price Rp 250.000 ( executive class ), Rp 180.000 ( bussiness class ).
- Mutiara timur Malam ( train name ) Departure from Gubeng ( Surabaya ) 22.00 arriving in Banyuwangi 04.15 ( 7 hours ) price Rp 250.000 ( executive class ), Rp 180.000 ( bussiness class ).
- Sritanjung ( train name ) Departure from Lempuyangan ( Yogyakarta ) 07.00 arriving in Banyuwangi 20.50 price Rp 94.000 ( economy class ).
- Sritanjung ( train name ) Departure from Probolinggo 16.20 arriving in Banyuwangi 20.50 price Rp 88.000 ( economy class ).
- Mutiara timur siang ( train name ) Departure from Probolinggo ( Surabaya ) 11.04 arriving in Banyuwangi 15.20 ( 7 hours ) price Rp 200.000 ( executive class ), Rp 145.000 ( bussiness class ).
Notes : above train have same route (Surabaya-Probolinggo-Jember-Banyuwangi) except tawang alun train is start from malang, price is depends the distance. best train after visit bromo is Sritanjung train because cheaper, best facility is Mutiara Timur train.
How to take a train in Indonesia :
- Prepare your passport if you foreigner or ID card for local
- Check in one hour before the departure
Notes : always be carefully with your luggage
Note : payment is accept credit card, by cash at indomaret or alfamart store as well as at train station when you reservation the ticket you will get an orange papers and you must enter the code at machine in train station to change with original ticket white color paper. Ticket able to book 90 days before departure.
How to get to Ijen with train :
- after visit Bromo taking a train from probolinggo to Banyuwangi Baru or Karang Asem station.
- From Surabaya you have to go to Gubeng station and take train Mutiara timur.
- From Yogyakarta you have to go to Lempuyangan and take train Sritanjung.
- From Malang take a train Sritanjung.
- when arrive in Karang Asem or Banyuwangi Baru you can hire transport or rent motorbike to Ijen Crater but always find honest peoples.
- Entrance ticket in Ijen is 100.000 ( weekdays ) 150.000 ( week end )
so go to Ijen with train is easy save your time as well as money and punctual, for Ijen trip you can contact us by WA = +6281-331-861-276 ( fast response ) or follow our
open trip and we will answers any question about Ijen Crater dont be hesitate.