The best place to visit in Banyuwangi
Banyuwangi is the easternmost district of Java Island which is very close to the island of Bali and is now starting to attract tourists both from domestic and abroad. The area surrounded by mountains and sea makes Banyuwangi has a list of many tourist objects where the tour is for trekking, hiking, and relaxing. But in this article we will discuss tourist attractions that are well known to many people, namely:
- Meru betiri national park
- Alas purwo national park
First we discuss about ijen, ijen is a volcano that has a crater and is still active until now, the crater itself is green and contains acid ijen crater not only about the crater but there are other phenomena that make this attraction phenomenal namely blue fire and sulfur miners . Blue fire is the most sought after by people because they want to witness this natural wonder, besides that tourists can see sulfur mining workers who still use traditional equipment to mine then they put sulfur in the miner’s basket can carry 70-80 kg of sulfur on their shoulder. Continue reading
Banyuwangi tour package – Indonesia train now is clean and neat compare in the past is a mess like over load, dirty, and many scammers, But today all that things is gone travelling by train now is very comfortable as well as punctual with cheaper price.
With the train you can travel all around Java island which is connecting all big cities also small cities in Java like Jakarta to Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta to Surabaya, Surabaya to Banyuwangi and many more.
without exception visit one of wonderfull volcano in Java or Indonesia Ijen Crater. Ijen crater located in Banyuwangi ( nearest city to Bali ), Banyuwangi has two train station Karangasem ( station city center ) then Banyuwangi Baru ( close to Ketapang harbour). to visit Banyuwangi you can use train from malang, Probolinggo, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, and here is the detail :
- Tawang alun ( train name ) Departure from malang 16.05 arriving in Banyuwangi 23.50 ( 8 hours) price Rp. 62.000 ( economy class ).
- Mutiara timur siang ( train name ) Departure from Gubeng ( Surabaya ) 09.00 arriving in Banyuwangi 15.20 ( 7 hours ) price Rp 250.000 ( executive class ), Rp 180.000 ( bussiness class ).
- Mutiara timur Malam ( train name ) Departure from Gubeng ( Surabaya ) 22.00 arriving in Banyuwangi 04.15 ( 7 hours ) price Rp 250.000 ( executive class ), Rp 180.000 ( bussiness class ).
- Sritanjung ( train name ) Departure from Lempuyangan ( Yogyakarta ) 07.00 arriving in Banyuwangi 20.50 price Rp 94.000 ( economy class ).
- Sritanjung ( train name ) Departure from Probolinggo 16.20 arriving in Banyuwangi 20.50 price Rp 88.000 ( economy class ).
- Mutiara timur siang ( train name ) Departure from Probolinggo ( Surabaya ) 11.04 arriving in Banyuwangi 15.20 ( 7 hours ) price Rp 200.000 ( executive class ), Rp 145.000 ( bussiness class ).
Notes : above train have same route (Surabaya-Probolinggo-Jember-Banyuwangi) except tawang alun train is start from malang, price is depends the distance. best train after visit bromo is Sritanjung train because cheaper, best facility is Mutiara Timur train. Continue reading